8/9/12

Random People can be Amazing

I've sat in my fair share of coffee shops. The now-defunct Muddy's by UMKC's was a mainstay for me. Strangers sitting nearby and asking what i'm doing as I was hunched over staff paper wasn't all that uncommon. A pleasant conversation would ensue, then we'd part ways. But nothing this awesome ever happened to me

http://joelrunyon.com/two3/an-unexpected-ass-kicking

Russell Kirsch.

THE. RUSSELL. KIRSCH!!!

I ran into Simon Emmerson as I left the bathroom, but we were in attendance at a conference together...And I'd seen him multiple times. That was a fluke in timing.

This is unbelievable.

and remember:

"Nothing is witheld from us which we have conceived to do."

and

"Do things that have never been done before."

If you can dream it, you can do it. And you should.

No comments: